Gladys studying art...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Beauty


To me something that is beautiful is something that has meaning and its own story. I think beauty can be aggresive or subtle. A person can have a facial deformity and what makes them a beautiful person is who they are behind their circumstances. Beauty is mysterious and priceless. That's why I think it's funny that people get cosmetic surgeries because, I think beauty is something that exudes from within not something that is on the exterior. I don't care how rich a person is they can never be able to afford beauty. They have the chance to be a beautiful person just based on how they live their life. Beauty is attractive. If I was walking through a mall, just glancing at random boutiques, what attracts my attention might not be the traditional sense of beauty, but perhaps a piece of clothing that is just really different from what is the norm. It could be a different color or design that I've never seen before or just something simple that is unlike the other clothing surround it. The beauty in a culture is the specifics and uniqueness of that particular culture. Age itself has it's own beauty. Each  age of  the human life is beautiful in its own way. Beauty doesn't have to be popular. Beauty is also rare, but once you see something beautiful you just know it. Beauty is emotionally appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment